Thursday, February 02, 2006

Props, locations and Pies

Just been running through the KillerKiller prop-list whilst waiting for pies. I'd like to go and get some lunch, but I'm scared to miss the pies. The pies are from http://www.pieminister.co.uk and look lovely, but the buggers haven't turned up yet and I really want to leave my office.

The props list is mercifully shorter than the TrashHouse one was, but still includes such wonders as 'Bladed Pom-Poms'...

Went on another location-scouting expedition on Monday. Still undecided about where we're going to shoot the location stuff. The two main contenders have such different looks that it would greatly affect the feel of the movie, and I can't quite decide which way to jump. One is incredibly gothic and extremely atmospheric, whereas the other feels more 'correct' but is less visually interesting. Although it is more varied. I'm torn.

There was a nice article about TrashHouse over on Fangoria;
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=5505
I was particularly pleased with that one, since I can remember reading Fangoria at school and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. Nice to be in it!

Still no sign of the pies, in case you were wondering.

No comments: