Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Big mountain of stuff

No matter what stage of anything you're at, there's always a great big pile of stuff to do. I've been working flat out to get my pile of stuff reduced to a decent level, but more stuff always comes along to replace everything that I cross off my 'To Do' list. Is this how it's always gonna be?

Ah, sod it. I'm not complaining.

I've finally mastered the art of only going to the Post Office once per day, and picking up things that I think I might need the next day whilst I'm there. Whereas a slightly more efficient film producer than myself might stock up on padded envelopes in greater quantities than 5 at a time, I feel that the adrenaline rush that I get from always having run out of the exact items of stationary that I need at any given time probably keeps me healthy. Or substitutes for exercise in some way.

Just watched the final cut of Mike Borland's "TrashHouse-Behind The Scenes", a 50 minute documentary that we're hoping will end up on the DVD. It's kind of awkward for me to watch, because there's an absolutely endless amount of footage of me talking crap in it. I can talk nonsense pretty well at the most relaxed of times, but I was so wired on the set that my TalkingBollocksOmeter goes clean through the roof. It's a good documentary, though, and Mike did us proud.

There was a rather nice article about the flick over at Chortle today. Check it out at http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/sept05/trashhouse190903.php

2 comments:

Jay D Smith said...

sounds cool!

cant wait to see the final film!

jay

Pat Higgins said...

Cheers. Shouldn't be long now!