Thursday, September 29, 2011

A long time away..

And the year started so well. Loads of video blogs and fairly consistent updates, keeping you all up to date with the various goings on at Jinx and beyond. Now, here I sit, with a blog I haven't updated properly in absolutely months and a nagging sense that I've left you guys hanging.

So, where were we?

Well, the unfortunate suspension of operations over at Indie Movies Online had a couple of knock-on effects, including the delay and reorganisation of the Bordello Death Tales DVD release and the temporary unavailability in the UK of The Devil's Music. Both of these situations are close to being sorted out so stay tuned for further details (and I promise I won't just bugger off for three months again).

The House on the Witchpit shoot has also been a little delayed. It's a shame, but it's definitely worth delaying the shoot to make sure it gets done right rather than just getting it done quickly.

I've also been editing together some videos charting my experience with Strippers vs Werewolves over the course of two years, which I have culled from my nightly video blogs. I record these largely for my own amusement, (and don't usually make them public, given my various states of sleepiness/bedhead hair) but when you edit them together they can sometimes create an interesting portrait of a particular period of life.

Finally, there might or might not be another secret project in the offing. Long-time readers will know that there have been two in the past, one of which ended up being The Devil's Music and the other Bordello Death Tales. This one might or might not involve some shooting next month. We'll see.

Bottom line, though, guys... We really need to meet up more often. I've been neglectful, and I've missed you. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

What have you been up to?

No comments: