Thursday, July 13, 2006

Shooting a Wedding Massacre

Involving ghost, guns, mobsters, slime and blood isn't quite as easy as you'd initially suspect. We've been working flat out for the last three days on the climactic sequence, (the longest I've ever spent on a single scene), and our shots-per-day rate is tiny. It all looks fantastic, though, thanks to my ever tireless cast and crew and our frankly rather wonderful make-up and hair artist Beverley Chorlton.
In an ideal world we'd finish the sequence today. I'm going to give it my very very best shot, but I wouldn't put any money on it...
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great day as a mobster although my favourite part was probably when I was in the car park, smoking, and holding one of the guns. Pat approached and politely said: "Now, M, we don't wander around the car park in front of all the CCTV cameras carrying a replica gun, now do we?"